Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sushi and Cinema

This wednesday i went out with my sisters and two more other friend. We went to Easton and ate sushi. If im not wrong the sushi restaurant called Hama Japanese Restaurant. Well, the food ok ok lah, i didnt eat much because i had my meal at home before going out with them. We so paiseh because we make the waitress to wait so long for our order. But the waitress is nice lah,and pretty too (English speaking chinese girl).




me eating salad





my sushi set (very fresh)




After our late lunch, we went to watched Transformer. The cinema not bad lah, around USD6 per person, free seating. The cinema quite nice,got few arcade games outside the hall to play while waiting for the show to start. Altogether 30 screen,very big. My sis told me that this AMC cinema is the best cinema.Well,im not sure. But if compare with Malaysia,same same lah. But all their hall with super good surround system.


first time watching movie in US

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh..where is ur sis pic??u hvnt took ur whole family's pic...hehe

DelvC said...

soon lah ..wait for the right timing everyone wear nice nice first lah ..hehe