Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Journey to Ohio (partII - New York & Ohio)

Continueing from the previous post. This time is the journey from Taipei to New York. Sorry because I only got two pic on this post. By the time i reach Taipei airport I'm already halfdead. Taipei terminal 2 airpost is very nice, can compete with KLIA. waited for an hour before boarding, and this is my first time taking Boeing 747. At first im very excited because the flight from KL to Taipei is very nice, so i thought this one will be better. I was wrong. This time I'm very dissapointed. This is an old 747 and the in-flight entertainment is really lousy. Although the plane is big but its totally boring inside, now luckily i got my PSP with me. If not i think i will bored till die inside this plane.



the Boring 747

Reach Anchorage Alaska for refueling, and i can tell its very cold coz the water freeze and become snowflake outside my window. I looked out and i saw the whole place covered with ice and i thought "man, its freezing outside and im gonna die if i step out with what im wearing". but Anchorage is warmer, with no ice (thank God !). So after refueling, the journey continue. And reach JFK New York around 10pm. And i met this vietnamese girl, her name is Van. Her look captured my attention, i eas like "Hm, she looks very familiar." Yep, she look like one of my church member (not gonna tell who here). then i just tol her that she look like one of my friend and she smile and we continueing chatting while waiting for our bag (we waited for at least half an hour for our bag, VERY SLOW!!

After i got my baggage, I went to another terminal to wait for my next flight. My next flight is 9am next day. Sleep where ? Sleep at the airport !! Well, thank God i didnt sleep alone there, there's another 100 over people sleeping there too. Next day, board my flight to Ohio, I took Delta Air. I didnt know the plane is this small. And inside the plane is so cold. New York that day itself already very cold, and imagine the plane inside is colder than outside !! Summer but freaking cold !!

Delta Air

I reach Ohio around 11plus and guess what, The airport is even worst !! Really freezing !! Dad and Mom were there to pick me up. The first thing my mom said to me is "Oh my, how come u're fat ?". Funny !!

So thats the end of my story bout the journey to Ohio. Maybe next few post i will talk bout journey to New York or trip to DISNEY WORLD !! (Maybe only, Maybe) .

The End

No comments: