Monday, April 9, 2007

TMNT

The Turtles is Back!! Went to watch the latest TMNT movie, and this movie really brings back my chilhood memory.Im so excited when i saw all four turtles, just a lil dissapointed, was hoping to hear the original old school ninja turtle theme song. ANd another thing that dissapoint me is the Party Van.i miss the turtle van.The van is so cool with all the gadget and weapon.

So here is the four turtle brother name after the four renaissance artists, Leonardo da vinci, Donatello, Raphael, Michaelangelo.
So which one is your favourite turtle ?

Leonardo-Katana (blue)


Raphael-Sai Dagger(red)


Donatello-Bo staff(purple)



Michaelangelo-Nunchucks(orange)


My favourite turtle is Michaelangelo,He is awesome,Dude!!
What about you ?



6 comments:

yewchin said...

BARBIEDOLL!
crazy TMNT no longer with their old song? *ouch!

DelvC said...

Yeah ..sad ..dont have their original theme song ..

Timo said...

I like Donatello the most! Very gaya with his staff. Ho ho

DelvC said...

timo,donatello ok lah ..the genius turtle ..i think michaelangelo still the coolest ..weapon i think raphael with his sai dagger nice loh ..haha !

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 220 dollars on every page. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 320 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?