Monday, April 30, 2007

My Celebrity Look-Alike ..CRAP!!

Alright, im sure everyone tried the my celebrity look-alike thingy.And i know some of you turn out looking like some famous people or celebrity. I know its funny,so today i give it try and post one of my pic and this is the result ..



Ok this is funny, I look like a girl. Well im fine with it coz u know its not very accurate lah, at leas i look a bit like Sean Lennon. Hehe!! But aiyoh,funny thing is i look like Elton John and Anuar Zain and Old Larry King ?What is this ? Some more its not 50% or 60%, 70%+ leh!!! So i dont believe it of course, and i tried another picure and lets check out the result ....



~drum roll ...... ~





James Spader ? Who is James Spader ? Well nevermind, at least this time i look like Aki Hakala again (The Rasmus drummer). See, Sean Lennon again! Haha, not bad. Jack Osbourne too! AANNNDD ...Crap !! Elton John again ? And Larry King? This is weird. Ok ok ,im starting to laugh at myself coz i look like Eltoh John. So to comfort myself and try to confirm who i really look like, i tried another pic again. So here's the result......


drum rolllll........




CRAP !! ELTON JOHN !!! This time i look totally like Elton John ? This is funny!! HAHAHA!!With Anuar Zain AGAIN ? And seems like Aki Hakala also appeared 3 times, and Jack osbourne 2 times. But this time cool lah, because i look like Chester Bennington (Linkin Park Vocalist). Alright! Now, I really dont believe that i have the Elton John look, blame my spec, blame my spec!! I think the problem is my spec. So i decided to try again, but this time without my spec. So i took a pic of myself with my handphone.so here is the result ....




drum rolll .....(for the last time, I pray that i dont look like ELton John)



Alright!! Safe!! No Elton John this time. Haha !!(sorry,just trying to comfort myself and calm myself down) Confirm is my spec that makes me look like Elton John. Fuiyoh, this time have Enrique Iglesias and Andy Lau. Hahaha, funny!! And I look like Takenouchi Yutaka.

So thats it for the Celebrity Look-Alike. Hope u can go try it out and let me know who u look like !!

Ps:-I dont look like Elton John OK!! Blame my SPEC !! My SPEC!!!!

10 comments:

yewchin said...

PUT UR SPEC ON 24/7! XD

DelvC said...

nah ..i take my spec off before i sleep ..!!

vincent said...

hahaha....elton!

DelvC said...

Hehe ..no lah ..sean lennon !

PC said...

elton john ? he's gay!!

hahaha!
=P

DelvC said...

thats why i dont want to look like him..

Anonymous said...

ROFL elton john!!!! ROFL =X

Anonymous said...

Haha, Elton John. If the only reason you don't want to look like him, is because he's gay, there's seriously something wrong with you :P

I wouldn't mind looking like Brad Pitt, no matter his sexual orientation >_>

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Anonymous said...

James Spader is great! He's Dr. Daniel Jackson in the movie Stargate.