Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You and I - Park Bom

Happy New Year !! ( i know its kinda lte to say that) This post will be my first post for 2010!! Was busy lately to update my blog. and Just finish shooting a commercial early of the year. The shoot was good. if i got chance ..i will post the commercial here. But anyway, here is Park Bom from 2ne1 with her song You and I. Very nice song and the MV is so so. The ending part is nice, with her painting on the wall and slowly bit by bit a christmas tree appear from the projector. a creative way to surprise someone. Love it !

Enjoy this song ..will keep updating new stuff! And promise, will upload and post more nice and interesting stuff on my blog.

Thanks for those who always check out my blog. Really appreciate that. Hope you all will continue and support me and recommend me nice songs too. Life is more colorful with good music !!

No comments: