Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Resolution

Lately im a lil busy, or should i say busy watching youtube and no time to blog ? Haha !I'm currently addicted to this korean show name We Got Married. Super super super nice and funny !! Thanks to Joo Won that now im super duper addicted to it.

And as for this post, there will be no 'YouTube Stuff' because Sarah Poh asked me dont always blog about MV and youtube stuff. Haha! So i listened and promised her will blog about something about myself more.

Then let's talk about what is my new year resolution for 2010 then. And here is the list ....*drum roll*

1. Get a Girlfriend - Haha ! Yes, im still single and im not gay.

2. Sing Karaoke - HEHE !! i bet u all start laughing about this. Actually i love to sing, i can sing in my car, my room, office, and etc. But somehow i just dont dare to sing in a dark room, in front of a tv with a mic in my hand. that really freaks me out !

3. Flatter tummy - I know some of my church mate always say i got tummy, haha ! So this year im gonna try losing in and try to gain back my muscle again !Not just loosing fats and gaining muscle, but also good stamina.

4. Cooking - Not many people know that actually that becoming a chef is one of my dream when im still a small kid. So this year maybe i will try to find time and learn how to really cook good food ! Not just good food, but really cuisine style hopefully ! (Thanks to watching Iron Chef, now i feel like cooking and eating, how to have a flatter tummy ler ?)

5. Learn a new language - So for this year, i decided to pick up and learn a another language. There are few language that i always wanted to learn. Hokkien, Teochew, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Bahasa Indonesia. So i guess this year i think i might choose to learn Korean. Since i dont really understand the korean show, so i guess learning korean might be useful. So all the koreans out there who is reading my blog, please teach me !! msg me, volunteer to teach me korean !! Ham sa ham ni da !!



Oh ya, just shaved my hair again !! Feel so comfortable and fresh !! Woo hoo !!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

nice one=p

DelvC said...

hehehe !! Nice leh ..!! blog this for you ...cannot always blog 'youtube stuff' like u said .hehehe !!

Careen Tan said...

cook for us!! put ur iron chef knowledge into good use :P

DelvC said...

no problem wey ..been checking out ingredients and looking for cook book recently ..sure can de ..!!cooking is simple !