Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kena Tag

I'm tagged by Joanna, to say the 5 thingy about me as follows:
(I'm not really a tag person, and htis is my first one)

5 Things is my bag:
(how should i write ?i dont bring my bag out)

1. camera
2. lenses
3. notebook
4. pen
5. bible


5 Things in my head:

1. my brain (i think i really answered this correctly)
2. who is/will/can be my girlfriend
3. taking my protein and creatine supplement on time
4. work
5. sleep


5 words I frequently use:
(i really dont know what i always use,u all ell me.i pass)

1. ...
2.
3.
4.
5.


5 Recent smses received:
(the last sms i sent is two months ago,i dont have a cell phone here in US,i pass this too)

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


5 recent things I just did:

1. doing workout
2. take my protein and my creatine supplement
3. online
4. sleep
5. watched college football

5 things in my wardrobe:

1. jeans
2. T-shirt
3. short pants
4. warmer pants
5. socks


5 things I just ate:

1. whey protein
2. creatine
3. mashed potato
4. chicken meat
5. salad


5 people I'm tagging:
(like i said im not into tagging, i'll just simply put a name and its up to you to continue)

1. Pam aka Tinki
2. Cherlyn
3. Vincent aka spoon boi
4. Kricia Bong
5. Jin Choong

2 comments:

=) said...

wazzup? i am also eng ming's friend. looks like u just joined the buckeyes family ar?

guess what? u just got to osu, and i just left osu last month and will be working in singapore now....

go bucks =)

Pam Song said...

I know I've procrastinated. It's just that tagging is so much work!!!