Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fit Body

Recently i im nterested in another thing,its getting a fit body. Many people telling me that i look fat or going to get fat staying in US. So to make sure that i maaintain the right size, i decided to start toning up my body. I bought few dumbells, and other equipment. And today i also bought whey protein and two other bottle of creatine supplement to help my workout.

Many people complaint that they always do exercise but never show any result. If show also not satisfy and wont last for long. Well actually there's a secret behind all this. The secret is not on the supplement, supplement is just to help out the body to build muscle and losing unwanted fat faster. The secret is 'DISCIPLINE'. Must do at least 3 to 4 times a week. For me i do 5 days a week, and 2 day rest.

Usually people stop exercise when they saw the result, and thats the time the body goes back to the original size. HAHAHA!! So after 1 month, i will post about the result. One way to keep me motivated is find a guy pic from internet, make sure can see the whole body and the body that i am aiming for. (I'm not gay, the pic is just for reference and to compare!)

1 comment:

J.Na said...

good stuff, make sure u have ur before and after work out pics later on xD