Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Before and After

I always tell other people how weird and ugly i look like last time! Now, TODAY !! i will blog about my BEFORE look. Haha !! The scariest pic of me revealed !

Jeng Jeng Jeng ...!!! *drum roll*

Before
See, this pic is taken i think hm ..when im still 16 or 17. My passport pic. i look super blur and weird wey. Look like i just woke up from a long sleep. Seriously, i look very hm ..ugly. Even me, myself think that i dont look good when im young. Sigh, anyway ..compare to my look now ..here's the latest pic of me.


After
Totally a different person! Well i know im not those super handsome type ..but im very sure to say that i look way better than last time. Hahaha !! Guess i should just keep this hairstyle till im old lah !! Haha !!

This year CNY im going back to my hometown. Let's see whether i can find some of my old picture at my aunt's place. HAHAHA !!

2 comments:

Careen Tan said...

muahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!!!! u win hands down wei!!!!!!!!!!!!

DelvC said...

hahaha !! like Pendatang tanpa izin !! hahaha !